' if it can be measured, it can be improved '
Welcome to Drone IQ
- Our passion for flight unites an understanding of changing environments with the ability to measure changes in defined spatial and spectral fields; therefore, improving the way we can monitor and manage impacts.
- Drones combined with software and ‘machine learning’ (Al) can play a pivotal role in capturing and then processing vast volumes of information quickly.
- By presenting imagery results both visually and as cloud data for analyses, all stakeholders can determine and act knowledgeably to achieve desired outcomes.
' providing imagery to make informed decisions '
- Working together, we can bring the benefits of drone technology to your business or organisation. This allows you, to stay focused on your core business and remove the risk and time of doing it yourself.
- If you are wanting to incorporate aerial imagery and modelling into your work, we want to hear from you..
Certified & Insured
Engaging aerial footage and photography makes it easy to sell many products or services, giving you a distinct advantage over your competition.
- Real Estate
- Product & Marketing
- Tourism & Events
- Festivals & Concerts
- Sports & Recreation
Minimize your risk exposure and get detailed visual records of your assets. Record and monitor each stage of the project in high definition imagery and share with key stakeholders.
- Construction Progression
- Site Coordination
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Asset Inspection
- Solar, Wind, Telecom
We stitch together 1000’s of aerial images to create high definition maps and models of project sites so that they can be measured and monitored over time.
- Mining & Quarries
- Landfill Sites
- Civil Projects
- RTK Base & Rover
- Environmental Change
In a rapidly evolving industry we partner with leaders in UAV training, compliance, legal and regulatory experts to deliver a single point of contact for your remote piloting needs.
- RePL Accreditation
- AROC & Ratings
- ReOC Accreditation
- Operations Management
- Job Specific Training